Saturday 26 December 2015

Carry-On Essentials: Car Journey



I'm going to Wales, which is a 4 hour drive from where I live. I put together a small bag which carries all the essentials I need to cope with this long journey!
This is my chosen carry-on bag for my journey! Admittedly, it is rather small... however, it manages to carry all my essentials and I think the size is a bonus! I got this bag so long ago, I don't know where it's from... it doesn't have any labels either!

Here are all my carry-on essentials! I have: my kindle, hair-ties, snacks (an orange, Mentos, Fruit Pastilles), some cosmetics (see picture below), two pairs of headphones (over-ear and ear-buds), iPod, notebook, pen, travel-sickness tablets, body-spray, fluffy socks (best travelling in comfort!), some money and tissues. I SHALL ALSO CARRY MY PHONE, but since I had to use my phone to take this picture, I could not include it in the photo.
Here are some other things you may consider taking: laptop, camera, blanket, pillow, etc.

Here I have my little cosmetics kit in closer detail, it contains: hand-cream, hand sanitizer, mascara, chap-stick and lip-gloss.
These are perfect for touching up make-up before you arrive at your destination!

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post - hope you had a great Christmas! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
    http://www.youtube.com/sprinklesofstyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely all of the essentials, it's good that you've managed to fit everything into quite a smallish bag as well! Have a fab time in Wales!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete